Attitude Is Everything
Our work is based on the principles of attitudinal healing, a non-traditional approach to mental health that develops resilience by promoting self-awareness, mindfulness and compassion.
The Twelve Principles of Attitudinal Healing are:
1. The essence of our being is love.
2. Health is inner peace. Healing is letting go of fear.
3. Giving and receiving are the same.
4. We can let go of the past and of the future.
5. Now Is the only time there is and each instant is for giving.
6. We can learn to love ourselves and others by forgiving rather than judging.
7. We can become love finders rather than fault finders.
8. We can choose and direct ourselves to be peaceful inside regardless of what is happening outside.
9. We are students and teachers to each other.
10. We can focus on the whole of life rather than the fragments.
11. Since love Is eternal, change need not be viewed as fearful.
12. We can always perceive ourselves and others as extending love or giving a call for help.